Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly  anticipating. 



City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare


Expected publication: March 1st, 2014

Genre: YA, Fantasy, Romance

Series: The Mortal Instrument #6




Summary: 

ERCHOMAI, SEBASTIAN HAD SAID. 

I am coming.

Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series!


Why?
Because I freaking love The Mortal Instruments series! I can't belive we have to wait for a whole year!! I want to know what will happen to Jace and Clary, like now! I hate waiting...



1 comments :

  1. I've only read the first book and I really liked it. I can't wait for the movie!

    ReplyDelete

 

Grab our button!

Total Pageviews

Goodreads Challenge 2014

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Anastasia has read 7 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Favorites::

Anastasia's favorites book montage

Vampire Academy
The Host
Remember Me
Wake Unto Me
Pretty Little Liars
Angelique
Seduced in the Dark
If I Were You
Night Game
Hopeless
Warm Bodies
City of Glass
This is Not a Test
Earthbound
A Game of Thrones
The Sea of Tranquility
Darkness of Light
Ten Tiny Breaths
Left Drowning
Divergent


Anastasia's favorite books »